|The 18th Vietnam Interational Trade Fair in Ho Chi Minh City|
|Date: 3 - 5 December, 2020|
|Venue: Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center, SECC - 799 Nguyen Van Linh Str., Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.|
|Expected scale: ~800 Booths.|
|Exhibits Profile: International pavilions: outstanding products and services of each country organized by international trade promotion organizations; Machinery & electronics; Home living & gift; Agricultural products, food & beverage.|
- The Expo is a series of coordinated specialized exhibitions that create opportunities to connect and bring more value for the participants.
- The participation of more than 850 businesses is an economic bridge for attracting foreign investment, boosting export and domestic consumption.
- An ideal destination to launch, introduce and promote new products and technology.
- Meeting with potential partners, thereby helping businesses receive feedbacks, shape market needs and expand business networks in Vietnam and other countries.
- Specialized seminars – trade promotion conferences which attract investment coordinated by domestic and foreign organizations, associations, chambers of commerce and industry.
- Dialogue and skill exchange with experts in many specialized fields on the topic of Seminars.
- Build connection with customers through B2B Connection Program from data system of the Organizer Committee.
- Participate in experiencing the workshops and check-in at the event in the Expo’s Brand Recognition area.
Presenting outstanding products and services organized by trade promotion organizations from around the world.
Machinery and industrial equipment, construction machines, chemical products, electrical and electronic products, friendly-environment equipment, components and electrical.
Tools, fasteners, building hardware & DIY, Locks, security and work safety.
Landscape design & decoration, outdoor lighting technology,gardening machinery - equipment - tools, owers, bonsai & plant care.
Guide: Please fill the registration form. After a period of 2 - 5 minutes, you will receive an email notification with documents and instructions.